2 cup almond flour
1 cup Pamelas GF Baking Flour ( or just use 3 cups almond flour)
1/3 cup eyrthitol or xylitol (I used Sweet E, sold in our office)
1/2 teaspoon stevia
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 drop cinnamon essential oil (or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon)
1-2 drops lemon essential oil (or the zest of 1 lemon)
1 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2cup coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon pure vanilla
3 free range eggs
- Preheat oven at 350.
- I like to keep things simple. I typically just add ingredients in order of the recipe.
- Add dry ingredients together in large mixing bowl.
- Mix on low for 10 seconds.
- Add oil, essential oil, or other flavorings and mix on low until wet.
- Add vanilla and eggs, keeping mixer on low.
- Mix for roughly 30 seconds.
- Add in blueberries and mix on low/medium speed for just 30 seconds or so.
I use a small scoop to place onto parchment lined baking sheet, but a spoon works too. Place at least about 1 inch apart. Bake for 16-18 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
For alternative scones ideas try diced strawberries, or cocoa nibs with Wild Orange essential oil. I also have made some savory by omitting the sweeteners and adding parsley, onion and garlic powder along with pepper and grated cheese. The combos are endless…